Thursday 15 March 2012

Jeremy Fisher gets a starring role.

Today it is the turn of Jeremy Fisher to step into the spotlight for my Sneek Peek of the cards made using the new set of CD's from the Beatrix Potter range.
 He joins Benjamin Bunny and Timmy Tiptoes  when Crafters Companion release 3 new CD and 3 sets of stamps on Tuesday at 9.0pm on Ideal World.

I have made a Turnback Gatefold card with one of the images from the decoupage section.   




The panels are made using Coordinations card which I have embossed using one of the new borders from Darice, then I distressed them with a gold inkpad.

The gold paper from the CD has been sprayed with Gold Spray and Sparkle



The centre section opens to reveal the insert.




















If you are doing the Crafters Companion Blog Hop carry on down to the next post where you will find my letter and link to the next Design Team member.


Thanks for calling by, I will be posting another card tomorrow.


Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Margaret , its a gift....
Love the colours and image
Well done
Hugs Elaine