Friday 9 March 2012

And the Winner is........



Congratulations to KAREN from karenscrafty designs, she was chosen at random from all the comments on my Sneek Peeks.

Karen will shortly be receiving her Paintbox Poppet CD courtesy of Crafters Companion.

I know that she will absolutely love it.

Crafters Companion are also airing Fairie Poppets in diecut sheets by Reddy on Create and Craft.
I can honestly say that these are the best diecuts I have ever used.

Below are 2 cards I made with mine.






We were also given some Darice embossing folders to trial, they are on the shows on Saturday.

Mine were DOT which was great for backgrounds etc, and  BIRTHDAY which included Celebrate, A Candle, and a some Balloons.




So when is a candle not a candle ?....................When its a belt and flower.
I love this card, hope you do to.


Right I'm off to get my seat and beverage ready for the PICK OF THE WEEK.

Try not to spend TOOOOO much money.     OH WELL if you must!!!!!!

Luv Margaret




1 comment:

Karen said...

Thank you thank you thank you!!! :0)
I cannot tell you how very happy you have made me today Margaret..

Your creations are truly beautiful honey, and I actually feel a little sad that we won't be getting any more sneak peeks after today..

I have enjoyed stopping by here each day - you have left me feeling truly inspired honey.

Hugs,
Karen.xx