Monday 6 February 2012

My First Design Team Sample

Today my first set of Crafters Companion Design Team samples were collected and I am nervous but excited.
The card I would like to share with you was made using designs by the amazing Sheena Douglass, on Friday she will be launching a CD on Create and Craft  along with several other fab products from her Fusion range.
It was so hard to chose which items to use, but I love Poppies so used the decoupage images.
This card is printed onto Centura Pearl Card, the gate is cut from Co-ordination card using the Ornemental Iron Cricut cartridge. The Poppies on the front were embossed with clear embossing powder and the butterfly was coated with CC Gold Spray and Sparkle.
The inside forms a normal A5 card with an insert.

The images on this CD are absolutely gorgeous so even if you don't want to enter the Paint Fusion World you can get the genuine article from Sheena's paint brushes right out of your printer.

Happy Crafting. xxxx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning Margaret! We are new together - exciting isn't it?!
xx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is fabulous Margaret, love love love it


ali x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card. Am now following.

Margaret said...

It sure is Katie today has been really weird in a nice way.A bit like Christmas Eve and I LOVE CHRISTMAS !!!!! lol

Lisa said...

Wow this is truly stunning Margaret ... I love it! x

Lisa x

patricia wood said...

Stunning card! Really Beautiful! xxx

Karen said...

Margaret this is lovely.xx

Fiona C said...

Beautiful card - I hope you have as much fun on the CC DT as I have had since joining Sheena's DT late last year xxx