Thursday 9 February 2012

My Favorite Sheena Topper

Today  I post a sneek peek of a card made with the CD that Sheena Douglass is launching tomorrow on Create and Craft .

 The base of the card is made with Lilac Centura Pearl Card, the backing paper is one of the gorgeous backing papers on the CD. The heart topper which was my favorite, I surrounded with Lace and Silk Ribbon.

The Topper Sheet contains various sizes of the design which was so lovely that I used it on several cards. 



 On the card below I used a Versamark pen and Clear Detail Embossing Powder to highlight the flowers 

I'm really looking forward to the shows tomorrow to see everyone's samples and of course
 the lovely, funny and OH SO TALENTED SHEENA DOUGLASS. 

ITS GOING TO BE FABULOUS, hope you can join us. xxx

3 comments:

Bee said...

Fab cards Margaret, the toppers are great x

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful Margaret! We'll all be glued to the telly tomorrow, lol!
xx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Simply stunning samples Margaret....love every one of them :O)that border is delish!!

Ali x