Tuesday 7 February 2012

I've had an Epithany!!!

AND I LOVE IT.

Well today my sneek peek is of a card made for the launch on Sunday of the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio range of tools.
Crafters Companion have teamed up with an American company to bring this fab addition to our tool kits.

I was given the small circle to use, I used it to create coordinating centres for flowers, but on this card I used it to create the sentiment.
I printed from the Beatrix Potter CD " The Tale of Two Bad Mice" onto CC Printable card for the base.



Stamped this lovely image (and I HATE mice!!!!) onto Neenah Card and coloured using Spectrum Noir pens. (i'm still learning how to use these)

I used CC rub ons for the letters onto a plain border strip. (Rub ons in the Peter Rabbit A Winters Tale Cardmaking Kit) then used my EPIPHANY CRAFTS cutting tool and bubble caps to make the letters and I even found a little mouse to fit as well! 




  I used one of the borders from the CD and a piece of lace to complete the card.

Tomorrow I will have another card using the Sheena Douglass CD which launches Friday on Create and Craft.

What a fab hobby this is. Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment:

Bee said...

Lovely card Margaret xx