Thursday 19 April 2012


This will be my last post prior to the launch of the new Humphrey CD at 11.0am on Sunday I'm sure it will be a huge success as the images and stamps are really beautiful.

My sneak peek is of a baby card using shaped toppers.
I have made a gatefold double pop out with a card inside.
Hope you like it.






These papers are stunning and so versatile.




As it's my last chance I have included two further samples to tempt you to indulge in some HUMPHREY CRAFTYNESS




Hope you enjoy the shows and have a lovely weekend. xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow another amazing sample Margaret, love this. I love your creativity

Have a lovely weekend

ali x

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous, Mary x

Debbie x said...

OMG Margaret your baby card is out of this world, it is amazing, I love it!!!!!! The other 2 cards are just as scrummy, hope you don't mind but must have a go at making something like it, just I love the way it opens and everything about it!!! Debbie x