Thursday 17 October 2013

Intruducing Bebunni

Hello again.  I know it's been a while but I have had an amazingly busy summer preparing for my niece's wedding, which was fabulous.

I'm now back to the world of Design Team crafting and this weekend is the start of a very exciting week for Crafters Companion it's their 8th Birthday so lots of fabulous new things for you to see.

The Pick of the Week on Friday is the release of a new character to the world. Bebunni, a very cute rabbit, we are so lucky that we got to play with him first but you will be seeing him on the high street soon.

Today my sneek peek is of a chipboard scrapbook which is one of the sections on CD2.

 
All you need to do is print off the pages cut out the aperture and decorate with lots of lovely embellishments which are also on the sheets.
 
I have left the apetures blank as I think Dawn may be giving this away to someone who emails the programme.
 
My previous sneek peeks were of an easel card for an 18th Birthday. It's really nice to have some big birthday images on this CD. I have also fallen in love with the patchwork paper on this CD, I have already told Leann it's my most favourite EVER!!! Just wait till you see it up close.
 
Yesterday I sneaked a  side stepper card with an acetate tent at one side which I suspended a second topper from. The colours of this art work is beautiful. This card was made from the card companion section.
 
So tomorrow at 12 noon you will get to see all the cards and projects the design team have created. Can't wait to see the studio I bet it will look beautiful.
More tomorrow so bye for now.
 
xxxx

 

No comments: