Monday 4 March 2013

Bamboo in Party Mood


Serif have teamed with Crafters Companion to bring out 3 digikits of the Party Paws artwork Which means that Bamboo can be added to all the templates available on Craft Artist.

Here are a few of the items within the Party section which I have created with the lovely Bamboo artwork.


 
 
Being in the party mood I then made some masks for the occasion.
 
 
The mask below is a smaller size and came about because I didn't change my printer layout to landscape. So a mistake turned out brilliantly for a childs mask.
So keep in portrait and click fit to page.
 
 

I also had a play with an A4 scrapbook layout, I'm not a Serif expert but with a bit of messing about
I arrived with the pages below.  Hope you like it.

 
 
 

I used a 2 hole punch and ribbon to join the book together.

Hope you enjoy the shows tomorrow. Thanks for popping by, if you'd like to leave a comment that would be great it's nice to get some feedback.

Happy Crafting. xx




2 comments:

Caroline said...

WOWSERS this is just totes A-Maze-Balls!!! x x x x

Debbie x said...

Oh WOW WOW WOW These are totally Awesome Margaret!!! Think I NEED those Serif CDs!!!
Debbie x