Monday 14 January 2013

It's Blooming A-May-Zing to be back !!!!

Yes I know it's been a while since I blogged, but sometimes life just gets in the way. I really am so impressed with my crafty friends who manage to blog every day.

 I have been busy creating however and can now share my efforts with you.


Today is a very exciting day for Nigel May's Angels our creations will be launching his new Blooming A-May-Zing CD live from the CHA trade fair in California. Imagine our cards beaming their way across the Atlantic!!!

The CD created by Crafters Companion for Nigel May from Create and Craft has some beautiful floral images spread over different sections. This is a box of the shaped cards with envelopes. There are also notepapers and I used some of the borders on ordinary envelopes to coordinate everything.
 


 
 
I have used the front panel of the Fushia shaped card for this 8 x 8 double front card and used a Die'sire lace edge to trim each layer.
Inside a Card Companion provides the focal point with some lovely bunting forming a detailed corner.
 
 


The double insert is made using 2 of the 8x8 inserts, one with a verse from the verse writer section, trimmed to fit.
 

  
 
 
There are also beautiful stamps to accompany the CD.  I used the Poppies and coloured them with Spectrum Noirs. As a change from red poppies I decided to do Himalayan Poppies which are a gorgeous turquoise.  Cut out from Neenah card with the Die'sire Grace Frame mounted onto toning Coordinations.
My second stamped card is the Fushia stamp which is gorgeous, mine are pale and delicate, I grew some like these this year in my garden, they were so pretty. The coordinating paper section on the CD has 12 really useful designs which you can have in any colour you can imagine.
 
 
Below I am posting some other cards I made from the CD one of which I have repeated as a Project for the Crafters Companion Project section.
 
 
I'm sure you will agree the images are so beautiful and very useful, they will cover so many occasions.
Nigel will be launching this CD at 6pm and 8pm live from America on Create and Craft.
See you there!
 
 
 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice to see you back Margaret and your samples are really hinting at the promise of spring!!

Debbie x said...

Wow wow wow Margaret! Absolutely love all your cards, you've done an A-MAY-ZING job!
Debbie xxx

julie_woolston said...

This is a stunning collection Margaret, I am waiting for my CD and stamps to come,

Hugs Julie x